Saturday 20 December 2008

Good News For People Who Love Bad News

Hello


No, not the Blur reunion. No, not Mark Ronson's list of his 99 favourite musical recording acts of all time. No, not the fact that I think my mouth is going to internally collapse like a bouncy castle at the end of a kids birthday party. No, the fact that for the first time since, what, late August? I'm going to ressurect this silly useless thing, because someone called Anonymous, who can't even spell the word anonymous, said to. That's it. Exciting.


So, coming soon: a review of the year, my top 100 songs of 2008 based on order of enjoyment, a possible aesthetical re-theme so this page looks less like pages from teletext. I might even put some more photographs up. But not today. No, not today.



bullets might give you black eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make like everyone else and have a livejournal

Anonymous said...

goth.